It is our mission to bring knowledge to dairy farms, in the Netherlands and the rest of the world, in a way that the individual benefits from it.
- Food production must increase by 60% to feed 9+ billion people by 2050. At the same time, farmers are expected to produce more with less.
- Lifelong learning must be initiated.
- A more efficient way of transferring knowledge, combining digital with physical knowledge transfer makes this possible.
- Consumer demands are changing and require farmers to produce sustainably with a focus on animal welfare, animal health, and the planet.
- Blended learning
- Partners WUR and Aeres and Bles Dairies
- Personalized learning
- Didactic approach